Goals for the new year
Monday, December 31, 2018
I'm not sure why we wait until the new year to set goals, most of which we won't keep, but here goes LOL. My life now is probably the best it's ever been... weight under control, no life-threatening medical conditions, not too much stress, financially doing ok. Is there room for improvement? You betcha. I still have goals to meet, so.....
1. Maintain weight, and stay physically fit.
2. Eat healthier.
3. Get outside more... ignore the weather more! LOL
4. Start running and/or bicycling.
5. Unclutter.... everything. My mind, house, garage. Oh yeah, and my camping/backpacking closet :)
6. Leave work stress at work.
7. Start taking nature/landscape pictures again. It was once a serious hobby.
8. OK, the biggie.... be more optimistic and less disappointed when life gives me lemons. I have a terrible habit of "looking at the dark side".
So, only 8? Dang, I guess I'm doing better than I thought LOL
Happy New Year's everyone!!