"To live without regret"
Really think about that.
Read that again, say it again.
Feel how it makes you feel.
To live without regret..
Takes taking chances..
Takes not only an action plan, but taking action.
So, let's start in the typical way. Let's make some goals and go from there.
My goals for this year are to achieve the goals I had for last year. :)
And I say that without negativity, for once without sarcasm.
I also added some new goals as well.
To grow in my faith, to trust in HIM and in me.
- Read my devotional daily and the scripture that goes along with it.
Pray, and pray, and pray all day!
To grow as a family, and our relationships to each other.
- Game night once a month.
- Volunteer together
- Family meeting to come up with more ideas/goals as a family
To make fitness a habit, a routine, the necessity as it should be.
- make a schedule, specific plan, reach my step goals.
- Find a way to become active and fit with these migraines.
to be proud of myself and what I am and am not feeding my body
- drink recommended amount of water daily
- set reminder to take vitamins
- make something new! try new recipes, at least one every 2 weeks.
- slow your roll with the carbs! You dont have to cut them out, but you have to slow it down.
to be proud of what i do in helping others, to make headway, to move forward
- finish what you started! get your certification! YOU CAN DO THIS!
to get together with my friends more often, to laugh with them, to confide with them, to bond with them
- set up a monthly day and time we can all meet
- make a plan to make it happen.
- have a family meeting to discuss options.
to do something for me, ME TIME!
- set aside time to CREATE! to make something, to see my talent in action!
All in all, my goal is to grow.. to grow into my own, to grow in courage, to grow in self love and self esteem, to grow into the woman I KNOW I'm meant to be.
What are your goals for this year?