Decade coming to an end!
Monday, December 02, 2019
Wow! Can you believe how fast the years go? Already the end of another decade. I have been thinking how I can make 2020 the best year yet. I want it to be well rounded in all areas of my life.
1. My health: I plan on focusing on lower carb, wholesome foods. I need to increase my water intake and decrease my Diet Coke intake.
2. My fitness: I need to focus on moving more so I am able to move. Increasing my activity as my weight decreases. Get into a solid weight training routine so I can be stronger as I grow older.
3. My spiritual health: I need to focus on daily devotions and bible reading as well as praying always! Keep attending bible study and enjoying the fellowship of other women.
4. My financial health: Continue to pay off debt AND follow a budget. I want to buckle down and make quick progress.
5. My home plan: Get rid of clutter. Keep up with daily chores and make a cleaning schedule. Keep up with yard work.
6. My work plan: Keep organized with the parts orders. Get garage cleaned, purged and organized.
7. My family plan: Make time to have family time. Engage in activities, not just sit on the sidelines. Enjoy time with each of my boys and couple time with my husband.
Seems I have my work cut out for me. But I need to make big changes to live healthier and happier! I’m ready and I am lucky to have all of you for support. Thank you!
Here’s to starting off the new decade on the right foot!