New Year, New Decade, New Me
Sunday, December 29, 2019
In just a few days a new year will begin. It is also a new decade. I am looking to commit and set my goals for a “new me” as well. How do I figure a new me? Well, I need to commit to myself that I am going to travel this healthy journey one step at a time, one day at a time. No more excuses. I need to get my blood pressure and blood sugars down and this will help with that. I’m setting goals I can manage to achieve. Here are a few of my goals.
1. Track my food and water daily
2. Move more, getting in more steps and exercise
3. Be supportive of myself. I am supportive to others and need to be supportive of myself as
4. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
6. Watch my sodium and carbs intake
This is a start. It all begins with me. I am not going to stress myself out with a long list I can’t accomplish or stress out about. As I accomplish these, I will work on other goals. I will reevaluate every few months giving myself time to make these habits stick. This is going to be my year of living that healthy journey.