3 Good Things
Thursday, January 30, 2020
Three Good Things
Thursday – 1/30/2020
1. Enjoyed work – planning and creating teams for our company wellness challenge.
Mardi Gras Mambo Team Step Challenge!
Grab your Krewe and parade your way to 10,000 steps per day!
Dates: Begins February 1st. Ends February 14th
How to sign-up: Create a float with 4-10 Krewe members, create a float name and designate a float lieutenant. Once created, the float lieutenant will email SB Wellness Group with your float name and Krewe members.
How does it work: At the end of each day you will log your steps on a spreadsheet then on Monday, February 10th & 17th each individual krewe member will email in their steps for each day to SB Wellness Group.
How to track: Various Fitness Watch Trackers, Most smart phones track steps, Download an app (Runtastic or Runkeeper), or email Jane Vidrine for a pedometer.
• Float Krewe with the Most Average Steps
• Top 3 Individuals with the Most Steps
2. Did an extra walk on my lunch break.
3. I woke up happy without anxiety.