Day 3 of sobriety
Thursday, March 12, 2020
I'm thankful I'm starting my third day of sobriety. This is not easy. I'm having to learn to deal with my depression in a healthier way while also trying to get through hardships I brought onto myself and can only blame myself for.
Things I do want to be thankful for today:
1. I was able to get help getting my power turned back on.
2. I was able to get 5 resumes sent out yesterday.
3. I was able to have lunch with a friend yesterday (first meal I have shared with another person in months).
4. I AM on day 3 of sobriety.
5. I committed to getting my dog to the dog park again yesterday.