I am a premium member, and while I was reading today's motivation, I noticed that they gave us an activity today. So I thought I would make a blog post about it. I thought I would make a running list, so I am putting my own desires in their format. If I feel like adding another category, I will! Because this is MY SparkList
Activity: Your SparkList
Choose 50 to 100 things you’d like to do in your lifetime and write them down. This can include:
Places to visit and why
1. Japan - we were stationed in Japan during the childbearing years, so I didn't see as much of Japan as I'd like. I love the tranquil-ness of the county outside of the big cities, and I love the fun city life. I'd live there again if we could.
2. Italy - again, a place I have been, for only 7 days though, so I'd like to explore Italy even more. We visited Rome, Pisa, Venice, Florence, and started in Livorno.
3. Germany - my husband has always wanted to go there, and it is beautiful. I would like to rent a car and just drive. Sometimes the thrill of discovering something fresh, something authentic, is the piece that sticks with you for a lifetime.
4. Montana - it's so beautiful there, and there's a lot of outdoor activities
5. This is a growing list and I don't have time to finish it!
Skills to learn
1. I'd like to finally be able to hold a conversation in Spanish
2. I'd like to learn to sew...if I could only find my sewing machine...
Experiences you’d like to have
1. Anything where we are moving fast! - like snowmobiling in Montana
2. Sailing on a sailboat to several port destinations.
Fun things you’d like to do
1. We love adventure parks! Go to all the Disney Parks
Books you’d like to read or topics you’d like to learn
Achievements you’d like to reach
1. I'd like to be more comfortable getting out of the house.
2. I'd like to get my blog up and running and have visitors.
3. I'd also like to start my own business - I am reluctant to start!
This is a fluid list. I can't wait to ruminate on it and update it often!