WHY I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT!
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
My assignment for The 5% Summer Challenge:
Today's assignment is to list 10 reasons you want to lose weight or maintain your weight. What do you want to change? How do you want to look? How do you want to feel? What things will you be able to do in the future with a slimmer healthier body? And list all the OTHER things that you want to change!
Please put this in a blog, on your Spark Page or record it here. The most important thing is to have a written record to remind yourself of your goals and motives. During the 56 days of this challenge it will keep you going when you remind yourself why you are doing this.
Think of yourself reading this list at the end of the Challenge, and having accomplished your goals!
WHY I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT:
1. My health is very important to me.
2. I want to have more energy.
3. I want my family to be proud of me.
4. I want to quit taking so many expensive medications.
5. I want to look in the mirror and see a new me.
6. I want to be an example to my grandchildren.
7. I want to change my life.
8. I want to get dressed without having to struggle.
9. I want to prove to myself that I can reach my goals in life.
10. I want to look back on this blog and say, “I DID IT.”