I've Decided I Need to Blog More!
Friday, May 07, 2021
I don't always blog when there hasn't been a big change in my life, but I realize it is important to blog. I always enjoy reading other people's blogs!
I have been maintaining my 120 weight loss, so I guess that it big news. I slip off the wagon sometimes, and start to eat sugar, which guess what--only leads to more cravings for carbs.
I am back on the right path. My big "treat" for the day is fixing a decaf coffee and topping it off with oat milk which has been frothed. I no longer put brown sugar in it to mimic what I got at the Starbucks.
I always fall off the map of the neurologist's office, and realize that I need to be more proactive in what it going on. I really don't want to know what is going on, but I must persist and at least get the results of my last MRIs. It is really a sticking point for me. The neurologist was not Wahl's protocol friendly in the least. In fact, he fussed me out for my exclamation of excitement for doing the Wahl's Protocol. Well, that is his problem, but I've also made it my problem. All I know is that the Wahl's Protocol makes me feel better when I am following it.
I finally came off all milk products and realized that my itchy skin condition has cleared up about 95%. Those are good odds, and I am probably still unknownlingly eating milk products for the other 5% of the time.
I still have to watch out for eating foods high in histamine as my face will break out in hives. I love both tomatoes (being part Italian) and avocadoes, and they are both high in histamine.
My advice to people struggling is to never give up. I have fallen off the wagon more times than I can remember, but I just get right back on the wagon the very next moment. I don't wait for the next day.
Give yourself some kindness and grace. We are all learning and doing the best we can.
Love you spark people!