Weekly Review-Need to manage stress-Lost two pounds
Sunday, May 09, 2021
Achy Knees but did more walking. High Stress level-taxes sick friend. On a positive note my husband got his first COVID19 shot Friday(I am fully vaccinated). A friend will be visiting from out-of-state which may be my first social get-together since the pandemic.
My husband will be going two days back to work at the end of May. No talk of my going back to the office yet.
My main goal for the week is to lower stress. This i will do by finishing both mine and my mothers taxes. I will also start my school classes. I need to maintain diligence in recording my food intake. I can feel my resolve decline.
Goals for the week.
1) reduce stress level
2) cut out one cup of coffee
1) staying in calorie range
2) doing knee exercises PT/strength exercisestwo or three times a week same day as going to the YMCA to swim.
3) Maintain morning routine.
Log Term Goals
1) cut coffee consumption in half
2). Study current exercises
3) Learn Qi Gong
4) Add strength training for arms.
Knee Exercises to do two or three days a week
2) Single leg bridge(core)
3) One leg raise(core)
4) Side leg raise(core)
7)squats with weights
8) Beth Sandin routine
9) hamstring curls(core)
10) inner thigh press with pillow/outter leg raise
13) calf raises(core)
1) 9 stretches
2) 5 minute meditation